When it comes to great online streaming services, it is very hard to replace the biggest player in the market: the Amazon Fire TV. Of course, the interface on this device is a bit tough to customize due to Amazon’s understandable reason to control their own intellectual property. This is why the Firestarter Apk for Android has been developed; it helps the user launch the Fire TV on Kodi, and this can be done without having to pay a hefty subscription. In this post, we shall apprise you of the many features of the Firestarter Apk and the process of using it.
Firestarter Apk for Android: Features
There are a lot of plum reasons why you should use the Firestarter Apk for Android. We have listed some of the most important ones here.
- The Firestarter Apk will enable the user to click on Kodi TV twice and on Fire TV only once to activate it. It is thus easy to use.
- The user interface of the app has a pictorial depiction of every function which makes it easy to use.
- Rooting of the Apk is not essential whether you use it on your PC or your Fire TV.
- The app is capable of automatically updating.
- Lastly, the Firestarter Apk will have the option to install and update both SPMC and Kodi directly.
Firestarter Apk for Android: Steps to Install
These are the steps that you must follow to download and install the app on your device.
- This guide will show the steps to install the Apk file on various devices like the 1st-gen Fire TV, the 2nd-gen Fire TV, and the Fire TV Stick. For the Windows PC, we shall use Android Debug Bridge or ADB.
- First, download the Firestarter Apk file and then store it someplace safe, like, say on your desktop where you can easily access it.
- After the Apk file has been installed, connect to your Fire TV using the ADB facility.
- Now, enter this command: adb install <path-to-apk-file>. Be sure to change this command: <path-to-apk-file>. Make sure to give a space after the word ‘install.’
- You can also type in adb install on the sideloading process on the Fire TV using the ADB. The, a Command Prompt window will open. Drag and drop the Firestarter Apk into it. This will complete the patching automatically.
- A word, “success,” will appear. Wait for it. Once done, you are ready to go.
- If you wish to sideload other apps, follow: Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications.
Do you have any questions when it comes to using the Firestarter Apk for Android platform? The comments section is where you start.